About AREIT. Taken directly from SEC FORM 17-A
AREIT, Inc. (“AREIT”) is a real estate investment trust company established in the Philippines. Previously known as One Dela Rosa Property Development, Inc., the Company changed its name to AyalaLand REIT, Inc. on April 12, 2019.
On June 28, 2019, the Company changed its name from AyalaLand REIT, Inc. to AREIT, Inc. With its initial public offering in August 13, 2020, AREIT became the first Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) in the country.
As of December 31, 2020, AREIT is 45.04% owned by Ayala Land Inc. (ALI), 9.39%-owned by AyalaLand Offices, Inc. (ALOI), a wholly owned subsidiary of ALI and the rest by the public. AREIT is listed with a total of 1,025,656,435 outstanding common shares. AREIT has a total market capitalization of P=30.1 billion based on the closing price of P=29.35 per common share on December 30, 2020, the last trading day of the year. AREIT is a REIT formed primarily to own and invest in income-producing commercial portfolio of office, retail, and hotel properties in the Philippines, that meets its investment criteria.
Primarily, AREIT is the commercial REIT platform for Ayala Land. As a commercial REIT, AREIT will focus on expanding its office, mall, and hotel properties. However, if the opportunity arises, AREIT may also explore other types of real estate properties available in the market. AREIT offers Shareholders an investment opportunity with a stable yield, opportunities for Gross Revenue and Net Operating Income growth, high-quality properties with strong tenant demand, strong Sponsor support from Ayala Land, experienced management with incentive to grow our Company’s Gross Revenue and Net Operating Income, and distribution of at least 90% of our Company’s Distributable Income.
DIVIDENDS! This is where you'll get your money if you buy, hold and don't sell
Date of Approval by Board of Directors: Aug 23, 2021
Amount of Cash Dividend Per Share: ₱0.44/share
Ex-dividend Date: Aug 23, 2021<–will be paid to you if you’re a stockholder before this date
Record Date: Aug 26, 2021
Payment Date: Sep 10, 2021 <–your payday
Point of interest regarding your dividends
Article VII – Stockholders’ Rights and Protection of Minority Stockholders’ Interetest
1.5 Right to Dividends and Dividend Policy:
Shareholders have the right to receive dividends out of the Corporation’s unrestricted retained earnings subject to the discretion of the Board. The Corporation shall distribute annually at least ninety percent (90%) of its distributable income as dividends to its shareholders not later than the
last day of the fifth (5th) month following the close of the fiscal year of the Corporation in accordance with the REIT Law. However, the Corporation, by at least majority of the Board, including the unanimous vote of all independent directors, may restrict the retained earnings and not distribute the same: a) when justified by definite corporate expansion projects or programs approved by the Board or b) when the Corporation is prohibited under any loan agreement with any financial institution or creditor, whether local or foreign, from declaring dividends without its consent, and such consent has not been secured; or c) when it can be clearly shown that such retention is necessary under special circumstances obtaining in the Corporation, such as when there is a need for special reserve for probable contingencies.
You may read the complete AREIT Corporate Governance Manual here: AREIT Inc. Corp Governance Manual 2021
If you buy a share of stock of AREIT, you will have ownership interest of these properties
- Source: Press Release. Aug 06, 2021 08:56 AM
1. Ayala North Exchange at 6796 Ayala Avenue cor. Salcedo St., Legaspi Village, Makati City
This property has two buildings with a combined rental floor space of 56,000 square meters. Tower 1 has 12 floors with 20,000 square meters of floor space while Tower 2 has 21 floors with 36,001 square meters of floor space.
2. Solaris One at 130 Dela Rosa St. Legaspi Village, Makati Ctiy
This property has 24 floors with 46,626.57 square meters of gross leasable space. It is considered a Grade A building with PEZA Accreditation.
3. McKinley Exchange Corporate Center at McKinley Road corner EDSA, Makati City
This property has five floors with a total of 11,465 square meters of gross leasable area. It is PEZA Accredited.
4. The 30th Corporate Center at Meralco Avenue, Brgy. Ugong, Pasig City
This property has 21 floors with a total of 47,000 square meters of gross leasable area. It is PEZA Accredited.
- Source: PSE Disclosure Form REIT-2 – Reinvestment Plan Progress Report. Reference: Section 6 of the Amended PSE Listing Rules for REITS. Jul 16, 2021 11:21 AM
As of June 30, 2021 the remaining balance of the proceeds from the AREIT IPO and Sale of Teleperformance Cebu amounts to Eight Billion Seven Hundred Three Million Three Hundred Seventy Thousand Two Hundred Five Pesos and Twenty-One Centavos (Php8,703,370,205.21).
Out of the Php9,251,470,500.48 from the previous quarter’s report, Php1,926,528,687.85 and an additionalPhp71,571,607.42 was disbursed for real estate transactions.
1. Evo City at Centennial Road, Kawit, Cavite
This property is a mixed-use development with a lot size of 400 hectares.
2. Vermosa Malls at Vermosa, Daang Hari Road cor. Vermosa Blvd, Imus
This property has 3 floors with a gross leasable area of 35,000 square meters.
3. One Ayala at No.1 Ayala Avenue, Makati City
This property has 2 office buildings with a combined gross leasable area of 74,000 square meters and a 5 storey mall with a gross leasable area of 50,000 square meters.
4. Mandarin Oriental at Makati Avenue, Makati City
This property is a premium hotel with 276 total rooms.
5. Trinoma Expansion at TriNoma EDSA cor. North Avenue, Quezon City
This property will be an additional gross leasable area in the existing Trinoma mall.
6. Ayala Triangle Gardens (ATG) Office at Paseo de Roxas Street & Ayala Avenue, Bel Air, Makati City
This property has a gross leasable area of 64,000 square meters.
- Source: PSE Disclosure Form REIT-2 – Reinvestment Plan Progress Report. Reference: Section 6 of the Amended PSE Listing Rules for REITS. Jul 16, 2021 11:17 AM
As of June 30, 2021 the remaining balance of the proceeds from the sale of The30th Commercial development to AREIT, Inc., amounts to Four Billion Three Hundred Eighty-Five Million Seven Hundred Eighty Seven Thousand Nine Hundred Seventy Pesos and Thirty Nine Centavos (Php4,385,787,970.39).
Out of the Php4,559,261,012.97 from the previous quarter’s report, Php173,473,042.58 was disbursed for real estate transactions.
1 Parklinks at Brgy. Manggahan, Pasig City and Brgy. Ugong Norte, Quezon City
This property has a total of 63 square meters of gross leasable area. The 5 storey mall has a gross leasable area of 50,000 square meters and the BPO tower with a gross leasable area of 13,000 square meters.
2 Pampanga Property
This is an industrial property in Pampanga.
3. Gatewalk Central at Logarta St., Subangdaku, Mandaue, Cebu
This property has 4 storeys of retail space with a gross leasable area of 115,000 square meters and a 9 storey office space on top with a gross leasable area of 20,000 square meters.
- Source: PSE Disclosure Form REIT-1 – Reinvestment Plan References: Rule 4 of the IRR of the REIT Act of 2009 and Sections 4 and 8 of the Amended PSE Listing Rules for REITS. Jul 09, 2021 08:24 AM
In view of the COVID-19 pandemic, the different community quarantines and government restrictions on movement of persons and business operations however, Ayala Land was constrained to re-prioritize its projects and developments in order to maximize its expenditures. From the original plan of 16 projects, the revised Plan now covers 31 income-generating projects of Ayala Land. Pertinent changes are outlined below.
Evo City Retail was removed subject to a change in development plans.
Disbursements to the 11 projects listed below was reduced by P6.8 billion due to changes in development schedules as a results of market conditions.
1. One Ayala Mall and Office (considered as 2 projects in the original Plan) at No.1 Ayala Avenue, Makati
2. Trinoma Common Station Connections at TriNoma EDSA cor. North Avenue, Quezon City
3. Ayala Malls Vermosa at Vermosa, Daang Hari Road cor. Vermosa Blvd, Imus
4. Arca South Office at Brgy. Western Bicutan, Taguig City
5. Seda (Hotel) One Ayala at No.1 Ayala Avenue, Makati
6. Seda Manila Bay at Diosdado Macapagal Blvd, Tambo, Parañaque
This property is a hotel with 13 storeys.
7. The Flats Circuit
8. The Flats CITP
9. The Flats CBP
10. ALogis Binan 4 (named LTI Standard Factory Building in the original Plan) at North Main Avenue at Laguna Technopark, Biñan, Laguna
11. Lepanto Redevelopment
The P6.8 billion will now be disbursed to 17 new identified projects namely:
1. ALogis Artico Binan at Laguna Technopark, Binan Laguna
This property is a cold storage facility with 17 cold storage rooms, 4 dry storage rooms. 3 processing roomsand 2 blast freezers with a total capacity of 25 tonnes.
2. ALogis Naic 2 at Cavite Technopark, Brgy. Sabang, Naic Cavite
This property is a warehouse facility.
3. ALogis Porac Expansion at Porac, Pampanga
This property is a warehouse facility
4. Industrial Park
5. Park Central Towers at Paseo de Roxas , Makati City
6. West Gallery Place at 28th St. Cor. 9th Ave., BGC, Taguig City
7. East Gallery place at 11th Ave. Cor 28th St, BGC, Taguig City
8. Park Triangle Residences at 34th St. Cor. 11th Ave., BGC, Taguig City
9. Veranda Tower 1 at ARCA South, Brgy. Western Bicutan, Taguig City
10. Avida Tower Abreeza Tower 1 at Abreeza, J.P. Laurel Ave. Bajada Davao City Davao del Sur
11. Avida Tower Verge Tower 1 at Reliance Street Cor. Mayflower St., Brgy. Highway Hills, Mandaluyong City
12. Laguna Development
13. Cavite Development
14. Laguna Development
15. Land Acquisition
16. Land Acquisition
17. Land Acquisition
- Source: PSE Disclosure Form REIT-4 – Acquisition or Disposition of Assets References: Rule 5 of the IRR of the REIT Act of 2009 and Section 6 of the Amended PSE Listing Rules for REITS. Jun 09, 2021 07:50 AM
1. Vertis North at North Ave, Diliman, Quezon City, Metro Manila
This property has 125,507.39 square meters of rental space and a retail podium with a floor size of 39,305.76 square meters. As of 16 March 2021, Its 3 office buildings are 97% occupied and rented by BPO companies like Google Services Philippines, Teleperformance, Telus and Global Payments. The retail space is managed under the Ayala Malls brand.
2. Evotech Buildings 1 & 2 at Lakeside Evozone, Nuvali, Sta Rosa, Laguna
This property has 23,723.27 square meters of rental office space. As of 16 March 2021, it is 100% occupied. Rented by Concentrix CVG Philippines & IBM Business Services.
3. Bacolod Capitol Corporate Center at N Capitol Rd, Bacolod, 6100 Negros Occidental
This property has 11,313.14 square meters of rental office space. As of 16 March 2021, the whole property is rented by ARB Call Facilities.
4. Ayala Northpoint Technohub at The District North Point, Brgy. Zone 15, Talisay City, Negros Occidental
This property has 4,653.50 square meters of rental office space. As of 16 March 2021, the whole property is rented by Iqor.
5. BPI-Philam Life Buildings in Makati and Alabang
These properties have a combined floor space of 1,623 sq. meters. As of 16 March 2021, the property in Makati is rented by Oberthur Card Systems, while the one in Alabang is rented by Amaia Land.
Quick summary of the properties mentioned above
Note: If you’re using mobile, please use Landscape mode to view this table.
|Type||Name||Address||Floor Area (Sqm)|
|Building||Ayala North Exchange||6796 Ayala Avenue cor. Salcedo St., Legaspi Village, Makati City||56,000.00|
|Building||Solaris One||130 Dela Rosa St. Legaspi Village, Makati Ctiy||46,626.57|
|Building||McKinley Exchange Corporate Center||McKinley Road corner EDSA, Makati City||11,465.00|
|Building||The 30th Corporate Center||Meralco Avenue, Brgy. Ugong, Pasig City||47,000.00|
|Development||Evo City||Centennial Road, Kawit, Cavite|
|Building||Vermosa Malls||Vermosa, Daang Hari Road cor. Vermosa Blvd, Imus||35,000.00|
|Building||One Ayala||No.1 Ayala Avenue, Makati||74,000.00|
|Building||Mandarin Oriental||Makati Avenue, Makati City||276 rooms|
|Building||Trinoma Expansio||TriNoma EDSA cor. North Avenue, Quezon City||?|
|Building||Ayala Triangle Gardens||Paseo de Roxas Street & Ayala Avenue, Bel Air, Makati||64,000.00|
|Building||Parklinks||Brgy. Manggahan, Pasig City and Brgy. Ugong Norte, Quezon City||63,000.00|
|Industrial Lot||Pampanga Property||Pampanga|
|Building||Gatewalk Central||Logarta St., Subangdaku, Mandaue, Cebu||135,000.00|
|Office||Arca South Office||Brgy. Western Bicutan, Taguig City||?|
|Building||Seda, One Ayala||No.1 Ayala Avenue, Makati||?|
|Building||Seda Manila Bay||Diosdado Macapagal Blvd, Tambo, Parañaque||?|
|Building||The Flats Circuit||?||?|
|Building||The Flats CITP||?||?|
|Building||The Flats CBP||?||?|
|Factory||ALogis Binan 4||North Main Avenue at Laguna Technopark, Biñan, Laguna||?|
|Warehouse||Alogis Artico Binan||Laguna Technopark, Biñan, Laguna||?|
|Warehouse||Alogis Naic 2||Cavite Technopark, Brgy. Sabang, Naic Cavite||?|
|Warehouse||Alogis Porac Expansion||Porac, Pampanga||?|
|Industrial Lot||Industrial Park||?|
|Building||Park Central Towers||Paseo de Roxas , Makati City||?|
|Building||West Gallery Place||28th St. Cor. 9th Ave., BGC, Taguig City||?|
|Building||East Gallery place||11th Ave. Cor 28th St, BGC, Taguig City||?|
|Building||Park Triangle Residences||34th St. Cor. 11th Ave., BGC, Taguig City||?|
|Building||Veranda Tower 1||ARCA South, Brgy. Western Bicutan, Taguig City||?|
|Building||Avida Tower Abreeza Tower 1||Abreeza, J.P. Laurel Ave. Bajada Davao City Davao del Sur||?|
|Building||Avida Tower Verge Tower 1||Reliance Street Cor. Mayflower St., Brgy. Highway Hills, Mandaluyong City||?|
|Building||Vertis North||North Avenue, North Triangle, Quezon City||39,305.76 sqm (Retail)125,507.39 sqm (Offices)|
|Condominium Units||BPI-Philam Life Bldg||19th Floor, Ayala Life FGU Center, 6811 Ayala Avenue, Makati City||1,072|
|Condominium Units||BPI-Philam Life Bldg||7th Floor, BPI-Philam Alabang, Alabang-Zapote Road corner Acacia Avenue, Muntinlupa City||551|
|Building||Bacolod Capitol Corporate Center||North Capitol Drive corner Aguinaldo Street, Bacolod City||11,313.14|
|Building||Ayala Northpoint Technohub||The District North Point, Barangay Zone 15, Talisay City||4,653.50|
|Building||One Evotech||Lakeside Evozone, Nuvali, Sta. Rosa, Laguna||12,049.16|
|Building||Two Evotech||Lakeside Evozone, Nuvali, Sta. Rosa, Laguna||11,674.11|